RE: httpRange-14: Consequences of redirection

Hmmm... since I can find neither the word "informational" or "200" in the text to which I responded I have no idea what of what you say you have said you are referring to.

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN