W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > November 2007

TAG Telcon Agenda for 1st November 2007.

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:27:05 -0000
Message-ID: <C4B3FB61F7970A4391A5C10BAA1C3F0DF5604C@sdcexc04.emea.cpqcorp.net>
To: "W3C-TAG Group WG" <www-tag@w3.org>

Apologies for the shrot notice... seems I failed to do this earlier in
the week.

The agenda for the TAG's weekly telcon on 1st November 2007 has been
updated at:

	http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly

Snapshots are available in plain text (below) and at:

	http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/11/01-agenda

Regards

Stuart Williams
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks
RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England
========================================================================
=======

            Agenda of 1st November 2007 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
   Tracker([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
   archive

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/

Note irregular time difference: This meeting is an hour earlier than
usual in some geographies - see [10]worldclock

     [10]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2007&mont
h=11&day=1&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=43&p2=136&p3=256&p4=224

    1. Convene
          + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: DaveO
          + Roll call -- Regrets: Norm
          + Agenda Review
          + Approval of Minutes
               o [11]25th October 2007 Telcon minutes
    2. Next Telcon
          + Propose: 15th November 2007: Chair Stuart -- scribe: DanC
          + Any known regrets?
            None currently on record.
    3. TAG@TPAC November F2F
          + [12]Draft agenda
          + Meeting with HCLS IG in topic close to httpRange-14 and
            friends.
               o Current Plan is to meet 5pm-7pm Thursday 8th Nov.
               o Possible option to switch to Monday (pm) or Tuesday
                 (am).
               o Stick with the plan (default) or prefer a switch?
    4. Issue [13]abbreviatedURIs-56 (ISSUE-56)
          + Recent draft announcements:
            Both documents contain an articulation of CURIE syntax.
               o [14]XHTML Role Attribute Module (Last Call
                 [15]announcement to chairs)
               o [16]RDFa in XHTML: Syntax (FP WD [17]Transition
                 request)
          + [18]CURIE-ED (current editors draft)
          + Some context in [19]email from Shane McCarron
    5. Issue [20]binaryXML-30 (ISSUE-30)
          + Related Action Items
               o [21]ACTION-63 on David Orchard to Review EXI
                 measurements against the TAG bar, due Oct 31st - due
                 2007-10-31, pending review
                 [22]Draft Review
    6. Issue [23]XMLVersioning-41 (ISSUE-41)
          + Action items to discuss:
               o [24]ACTION-28 on Noah Mendelsohn to draft a blog item
                 for review and, pending creation of a TAG blog
                 mechanism, post it. - due 2007-09-06, pending review
               o [25]ACTION-51 on David Orchard to And Dan work
                 together to articulate the story that the TAG wants to
                 tell. - due 2007-10-04, pending review
               o [26]ACTION-68 on David Orchard to to draft an update
                 for 25 Oct 2007 - due 2007-10-25, pending review
                 [27]Email from Dave announcing new [28]draft
          + Action Items to continue:
               o [29]ACTION-16 on David Orchard to Incorporate the NVDL
                 text into the findings. - due 2007-10-31, open
               o [30]ACTION-38 on Norman Walsh to review the XML part
                 again - due 2007-10-18, open
    7. Issue [31]IRIEverywhere-27 (ISSUE-27)
          + Related Action Items
               o [32]ACTION-24 on Tim Berners-Lee to clarify
                 [33]http://www.w3.org/2003/04/iri , perhaps by using
                 N3 - due 2007-10-18, open
               o [34]ACTION-55 on Dan Connolly to Work with SKW on a
                 few paragraphs of thinking around a URI testing group
                 (IG/WG/XG?)
    8. Issue [35]httpRedirections-57 (ISSUE-57)
          + Related Action Items
               o [36]ACTION-64 on Stuart Williams to contact editors of
                 Cool URIs to determine when/how to carry our
                 interaction forward. [37]DONE
          + [38]email from TimBL "Subgroup to handle semantics of HTTP
            etc?"
    9. Any other business?
          + Advanced notice... [39]February F2F logistics page
            available
          + TAG Blog
     _________________________________________________________

     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/10/25-minutes
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/11/05-agenda
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/56
     [14] http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-xhtml-role-20071004
     [15] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2007OctDec/0007
     [16] http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-rdfa-syntax-20071018/
     [17] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2007OctDec/0010
     [18] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2007/ED-curie-20070905/
     [19] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Oct/0049
     [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/30
     [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/63
     [22] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Oct/0151
     [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/41
     [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/28
     [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/51
     [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/68
     [27] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Oct/0158
     [28]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/versioning-compatibility-strategies-20071
026
     [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/16
     [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/38
     [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/27
     [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/27
     [33] http://www.w3.org/2003/04/iri
     [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/55
     [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57
     [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/64
     [37] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2007Oct/0048
     [38] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Oct/0050
     [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/02/28-logistics


    Stuart Williams for TAG
    $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2007/10/30 12:29:32 $
Received on Thursday, 1 November 2007 16:27:55 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:48 GMT