Re: New draft TAG Finding on The Self-Describing Web

Jonathan Rees wrote:
> A URI identifies a resource; a resource either is an information
> resource or it isn't; content negotation can't hedge that question.
> http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes/PatHayes.html isn't a foaf:Document
> becuase foaf:Document and foaf:Person are disjoint, and your RDF says
> it's a foaf:Person... but the 200 response, according to httpRange-14,
> means that the identified resource is an information resource (~=
> foaf:Document)... a contradiciton. What gives?

I was trying to say...

<Person rdf:about="http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes/PatHayes"/>

<Document rdf:about="http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes/PatHayes.html"/>

...where the latter isn't claimed to denote a person. But perhaps I
misunderstood exactly Patrick's intent re the various URIs

Dan