Re: IRIEverywhere-27 addressed by XQuery and other recent W3C Recommendations?

On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 10:36 -0600, Dan Connolly wrote:
> Tim,
>
> A while back, you drafted some questions and formulas
> about the relationships between URIs and IRIs.
>   http://www.w3.org/2003/04/iri.html
>
> I think these have been answered in the XQuery F&O specs
> and the XML Namespaces 1.1 Recommendation.
>
> For example... hmm... I'm having trouble coming up with
> an example; the notation was clear to me at one point,
> but I'm having trouble following the arguments now.
>
> I wonder if you'd like to help me figure out if
> the new specs address these questions to your
> satisfaction?

Tim and I discussed this briefly on Friday (he found
some sort of net connection while travelling). We
sort of got swapped in, but didn't make much progress.
We're interested to take another look at it.

> for reference...
> http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/01/23-tagmem-minutes#item06

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E