Namespace summary

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 09:13:45 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org
Despite my distinctly sporadic progress, I do hope to drive the whole
namespace document issue to resolution soon. At the last face-to-face,
I was asked to find out something about how RDDL is actually being
used. I asked on xml-dev and blogged the question. The results were
surprisingly thin: about 20 RDDL documents.

Analysis of the actual RDDL natures/purposes used in those documents
is summarized in the attached document. Hopefully that will help
illuminate things for us next week.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--