RE: Defined sets, accept sets, and <banana> elements

Ah, I see what you mean now.  But I think there's 3 flavours then:
1) delete element and it's children
2) delete element and replace with it's children
3) do nothing to element and recurse into it's children for
"processing", processing being context dependent.

In the TAG finding in 2.2.2.1 Must Ignore Unknowns
(http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/versioning-strategies#iddiv479876736), I
was calling #1 and #2 the Ignore All and Ignore Container variants.
Our discussions have identified that variant #3 needs to be
incorporated.

But don't review that doc, it's undergoing big rewrites from our f2f and
pending outstanding comments from Noah.

Cheers,
Dave