Re: New draft TAG Finding on The Self-Describing Web

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:07:34 -0400
To: "Jonathan Rees" <jonathan.rees@gmail.com>
Cc: "Dan Brickley" <danbri@danbri.org>, www-tag@w3.org, www-tag-request@w3.org

Going over backlogged emails...

Jonathan Rees writes:

> Darn! I'm very sorry if I'm talking about the wrong document - I may
> be mixing up "Dereferencing HTTP URIs" and "The Self-Describing Web",
> which to me seem to overlap a bit.

Yes, I think so.  Just to be absolutely sure I'm not missing suggestions
that were intended for me:  I'm assuming that not much in this particular
thread is actually intended as a comment on the Self-Describing Web draft.
  Though it's likely to be some weeks in the future, I will be doing a
rework of that, so I want to be sure I'm carefully logging comments.
Thanks.

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation