Re: Terminology Question concerning Web Architecture and LinkedData

Hi John,

Indeed there are cases of this, but such perforative acts are
sanctioned by a social convention or by law. In the case of the web,
considering the presence of spammers and other nasties not to mention
general sloppiness, it should not be the case that any statement that
happens to be made from a URI that you are in control of is
considered to be true.

-Alan