Re: NVDL

From: John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:40:28 -0400
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

Norman Walsh scripsit:

> NVDL is designed for namespace-based dispatching so it follows that
> it's a solution that can only be considered when different versions
> appear in different namespaces.

You should probably add that a free and open-source NVDL implementation
(which also does RELAX NG and W3C XML Schema) is available from
http://www.oxygenxml.com/onvdl.html .  It's based on James Clark's jing,
which implements NVDL's predecessor NRL.

--
With techies, I've generally found              John Cowan
If your arguments lose the first round          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan