xmlChunkEquality finding abandoned

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:53:39 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
Per an action I accepted on 7 Mar 2007[1], I have marked the XML
Chunk Equality[2] finding as abandoned.

  Since this issue was opened, the XSL and XML Query Working Groups
  have published _XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 Functions and
  Operators_[3]. This document includes a definition for
  fn:deep-equals which compares two chunks of XML. The TAG concludes
  that this definition suffices for the general case that this Finding
  was attempting to address.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/03/07-afternoon-minutes#action02