RE: TAG - Password in clear text.

Sure. If I was queen of the world, here's what I'd write (attachment at
bottom).

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

"Rice, Ed (ProCurve)" <ed.rice@hp.com>
01/09/2007 02:20 PM

"Mary Ellen Zurko" <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
cc
<Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr>, "Noah Mendelsohn"
<noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, <www-tag@w3.org>
Subject
RE: TAG - Password in clear text.

Mary Ellen,

The TAG discussed your feedback at length today and we really appreciate
your input but on a few of the items we're not exactly sure how to
proceed.

Can you propose the changed language you would like to see in the finding
that would address your comments below?

-Ed