RE: Draft of TAG Submission to W3C Workshop on Web of Services for Enterprise Computing

For the benefit of those not on the TAG, let me give a little context for
Dave's note.  The submissions to the workshop are due by tomorrow.  On the
TAG teleconference just completed, we agreed that Dave would send a list
of technologies that he thought should get a mention as potentially
helping to improve the integration of Web Services with the Web.  I will
make the necessary changes before publishing.  I will also on a best
effort basis try to move the mention of Web Description languages (WADL,
WSDL 2.0 HTTP support) to a somewhat more prominent position, and also fix
the typos and RFC date problems already noted.  Modulo those changes, the
TAG has resolved that I should submit the paper to the workshop, and I
will do so either later today or early tomorrow.  Thank you.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142