[ACTION-28] Blog entry on Version Identifiers posted

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 18:12:16 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org
Cc: karl@w3.org

I have finally managed to post the long-promised TAG blog entry on version

identifiers [1].   The text is pretty much the same as the draft I had
announced in an email [2] last September.   I have added a few more links
at the bottom to recent postings on versioning from Dave Orchard's blog. I

believe this discharges the action [3] I had to do the posting.  Many
thanks to Karl Dubost for his help in getting me to the point where I
could do the formatting for this posting!

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/2007/12/version_identifiers_reconsider.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Sep/0008.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/28