RE: Alternative to 303 response: Description-ID: header

A different idea, unblogged, and not mine - but belonging to a colleague is the idea of a header (pick a name) whose value is the URI of an RDF property that states a relation (:reprentationOf, :descriptionOf ... other possible relations) between the requested resource and the returned representation.  Of course, in the absense of such a header, the default value would be :representationOf.

I thought it interesting and general.

Regards

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England