Re: Alternative to 303 response: Description-ID: header

On Dec 5, 2007 3:31 PM, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org> wrote:

> When people conneg between HTML and RDF, the HTML is
> generated from the RDF. Else it is a bug.

What about RDF generated from RDFa/GRDDL? Can you do conneg between
those two? If my GRDDL FOAF file contains pretty much exactly the same
data as its output, for example.

Then if I add more prose to my GRDDL FOAF file that isn't in the RDF
output, how much is too much? In other words, do you have any rules of
thumb for that acceptable degree of degradation?

(Kjetil Kjernsmo just asked about this on SWIG IRC, but thought
www-tag folk would be interested too.)

--
Sean B. Palmer, http://inamidst.com/sbp/