RE: httpRange-14: Consequences of redirection

Hello Tore,

FWIW, the inclusion of a Content-Location: header with a 200 response does not run counter to the TAG's advice at [1].

That said, at least at present, AFAICT, the TAG has not specifically encouraged it either.

BR and thanks,

Stuart
--
[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005Jun/0039