RE: Request for review on Access Control for Cross-site Requests

Hello Anne,

At the TAG tecon on 29th November[1] we discussed your request and a couple TAG participants agreed to review the document. Please expect a review from the TAG in due course.

Best regards

Stuart Williams.
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/11/29-tagmem-minutes#item07