Re: TAG switching to Tracker for Issues List maintenance and Action Item tracking.

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 23:06:30 -0400
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: "Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)" <skw@hp.com>, www-tag <www-tag@w3.org>

Dan Connolly wrote:

>     5. NM (5 open actions)

Well, it wouldn't be a rework of the TAG issue system if the
self-reopening action:

schemeProtocols-49: Relationship of URI schemes to protocols and
accepted on 5 Dec 2005
produce a new version of URI Schemes and Web Protocols . Confirmed 26 Sep
2006 .

didn't reappear, and indeed it has.  I'm 98% sure that we've agree on more
than one occasion that work on schemeProtocols is on hold for the
indefinite future.  Not that I don't have some inclination to take a look
at schemeProtocols again after awhile to see if maybe we've learned enough
(or I've learned enough) over a couple of years to get some consensus
where none was achieved before, but I do think we agreed awhile ago, and
probably more than once to abandon this action.  Thank you.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142