W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > August 2007

TAG Telcon Agenda for 20th August 2007 [Administrivia, XMLVersioning-41, xml11Names-46, TagSoupIntegration-54 (Distributed Extensibility), FragIDs]

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 14:16:32 +0100
Message-ID: <C4B3FB61F7970A4391A5C10BAA1C3F0DCA7B98@sdcexc04.emea.cpqcorp.net>
To: "www-tag" <www-tag@w3.org>

The TAG weekly telcon agenda

	http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly

has been updated for our meeting on 20th August 2007.

A static snapshot is available at
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/08/20-agenda 
and as text below.

Regards

Stuart Williams
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks
RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------

             Agenda of 20th August 2007 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list ([6]handling new
   issues) - [7]www-tag archive - [8]tag archive
    1. Convene
          + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: TBD
          + Roll call -- Regrets: [9]TimBL
          + Agenda Review
          + Pending Action Items: Propose to Close without discussion
               o [10]ACTION-3: Write to the chairs of the working
                 groups about the overlap
               o [11]ACTION-10: Discuss TAG slot at TP with Steve
                 Bratt, informed by above discussion
               o [12]ACTION-11: Tell Steve Bratt that the TAG doesn't
                 want a slot at the AC meeting
    2. Approve [13]Minutes from 13th August 2007:
    3. Next Telcon
          + Propose: 10th September 2007: Chair Stuart -- scribe: Raman
            regrets: [14]DaveO, Rhys
               o 27th Aug is UK public holiday - regrets from Stuart
                 and TimBL
               o 3rd September is US Labor Day - regrets from Noah,
                 Norm, TimBL and Rhys
               o Could meet 27th Aug - need volunteer to chair
               o Could substitute a meeting in Thursdays 30th Aug and
                 6th Sep respectively (same time).
    4. Re-Scheduling Telcon: Progress?
          + [15]ACTION-8: Put up straw poll to try to find a new slot
            for this meeting
          + [16]Responses from 5 TAG Members to-date (SKW, NRM, HT,
            TVR, RL).
          + Remaining unconflicted options:
               o Monday: 9am - 10:30am Pacific; 12noon - 1:30pm Boston;
                 5pm - 6:30pm UK
               o Thursday: 9am - 10:30am Pacific; 12noon - 1:30pm
                 Boston; 5pm - 6:30pm UK
            ie. only one remaining alternative slot! - 4 TAG members
            yet to hear from (inc. TimBL)
    5. TAG Blog
          + Updates (DanC) on:
               o [17]ACTION-12: Try to reach TBL to get approval (to
                 use <http://www.w3.org/tag/blog>)
               o [18]ACTION-13: Ask KdB if categories can be restricted
                 to particular login lists
    6. September F2F Preparation
          + [19]Logistics - any questions?
          + [20]Initial Draft Agenda - and [21]request for topics
    7. Issue [22]XMLVersioning-41
          + [23]Outstanding Actions
               o Discuss
                    # NDW [24]accepted on 12 Dec 2006 Produce some
                      information about NVDL for the finding. Continued
                      [25]9 July 2007
                      Pending Review: [26]NVDL message from Norm
               o Close without discussion
                    # NDW [27]accepted on 31 May 2007 NDW to note a
                      problem near webarch/#pr-version-info in the
                      errata. Continued: [28]9 July 2007.
                      Completed by: [29]Erratum message from Norm
                    # NM [30]accepted on 30 May 2007 NM to write up his
                      paper comments on extensibility and versioning
                      Completed by [31]posting from Noah.
               o Continue without discussion
                    # DanC [32]ACTION-4 Review definitions of partial
                      understanding, backward compatible, and forward
                      compatible. [CONTINUES]
                    # [33]NM to draft a blog item on possible semantics
                      of version identifiers for review and, pending
                      creation of a TAG blog mechanism, post it
    8. Issue [34]xml11Names-46
          + [35]Outstanding Action Items
               o Discuss
                    # NDW [36]accepted on 13 Dec 2006 Find a test case;
                      reminds self to check with Henry for the Ice
                      Cream example.
                      Pending Review: [37]Test case message from Norm
    9. Issue [38]TagSoupIntegration-54: Distributed Extensibility
          + [39]Outstanding Actions
               o Continue without discussion
                    # [40]T.V. Raman to draft initial discussion
                      material on tag soup for discussion on 26 March,
                      draft on the 19th or so.
          + [41]Consideration of Distributed Extensibility in HTML 5
   10. Fragment Identifiers
          + Another examination of [42]fragment identifiers raised by
            T.V.
   11. Any other business?
     _________________________________________________________

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html
      [6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.html
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
      [9]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34270/summerAvailability2007/results
     [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/3
     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/10
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/11
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2007/08/13-minutes
     [14]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34270/summerAvailability2007/results
     [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/8
     [16]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34270/TagTelconScheduling/results
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/12
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/13
     [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/09/17-logistics
     [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/09/17-agenda
     [21] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2007Aug/0038
     [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues#XMLVersioning-41
     [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/actions#XMLVersioning-41
     [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2006/12/12-tagmem-minutes#action01
     [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/07/09-tagmem-minutes#action03
     [26] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jul/0041
     [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/05/31-tagmem-minutes#action01
     [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/07/09-agenda
     [29] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jul/0038
     [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/05/31-tagmem-minutes#action03
     [31] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jun/0123
     [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/4
     [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/05/31-tagmem-minutes#action02
     [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues#xml11Names-46
     [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/actions#xml11Names-46
     [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2006/12/13-morning-minutes#action06
     [37] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jul/0040
     [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues#TagSoupIntegration-54
     [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/actions#TagSoupIntegration-54
     [40]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/03/07-afternoon-minutes#action01
     [41] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Aug/0010.html
     [42] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jul/0148


    Stuart Williams for TAG
    $Revision: 1.54 $ of $Date: 2007/08/17 10:53:40 $
Received on Friday, 17 August 2007 13:18:43 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:47 GMT