Tracker Teething Problems: Ooops

From: Stuart Williams <skw@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:06:31 +0100
To: www-tag@w3.org

Several emails with subjects of the from "ISSUE-nn" where nn has values
of 57 through 61 have just whizzed by as a result of a botched attempt
on my part to create a new TAG issues using the W3Cs issue tracker tool
- which we are at least trying to use to track new and ongoing TAG
issues. Please ignore these messages - at least until one that looks
like it is for issue-57 and has meaningful content.

Best regards

Stuart Williams
--

Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England