Re: Agenda of 19 September 2006 TAG teleconference

Vincent Quint writes:

> Agenda for Vancouver f2f, 4-5 Oct.
> Issues considered for discussion at the f2f (in no particular order):
> [...]
>              *  issue metadataInURI-31[23]: Finalizing draft finding The
use
>                 of Metadata in URIs[24]
> [...]

Let's see what happens in the coming week.  As mentioned at [1], the TAG
has already voted to publish subject to approval from Ed.  If anyone wants
further discussion at the F2F or before that's fine with me, but as long
as Ed is agreeable, we're in a position to go ahead without much formal
discussion.   Note that I included a change log with the note at [1],
which should make it easy to skim for changes of concern.  Anyway: I
suggest we ask on the call tomorrow whether any TAG members have a problem
with setting a publication date of Oct 28, which is 2 days after next
week's telcon.  That will give everyone who cares a chance to review and
raise concerns, but will save us from repeatedly reconfirming our vote to
publish.  (I'd choose Wed. the 27th, but I will be on the road that day.)
Thanks!

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street