Re: Proposed versioning diagram change for Language Descriptions

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:04:19 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
In private correspondence, some people have reported that their email
clients are blocking .png attachments such as the diagram I included with
my email [1].  For those who aren't familiar with the w3c archives,
attachments are available as Web resources, so you can get the diagram by
linking directly to [2].  That will probably try and launch a .png viewer
on your system.  In case that's inconvenient, I've attached a very small
.html file that simply renders the image from the archive.  If you launch
the .html file, and presuming your browser supports .png, you should see
the image.

BTW: I have agreed [3] to also update the Violet diagram, but the likely
result of that is....another .png file, so that may or may not help unless
you have Violet.  In the meantime, I hope this will help those who had
trouble reading my earlier email.

Noah

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2006Sep/0069.html
[2]