Re: Proposed versioning diagram change for Language Descriptions

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:15:09 -0500
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
To: noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com

On Sep 12, 2006, at 5:28 PM, noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com wrote:
[...]
>  (2) I don't have the diagram editing tool, so I had to
> do some really ugly stuff to import a bitmap image of the diagram into
> bitmap editor, and hack it up from there.

Ew... the tool is just one jar file, one click from the project
homepage...
   http://www.horstmann.com/violet/

And Dave did check in the violet source of his diagram.

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/ext-vers-generic-uml-v4.violet

Would you please give it a try?

See also:

  Using RDF and OWL to model language evolution
  2006-02-15
  http://dig.csail.mit.edu/breadcrumbs/node/87