[Generic Resources 53] Updated Finding On Linking Alternatives And Discovery

From: T.V Raman <raman@google.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:42:00 -0700
To: www-tag@w3.org

Please find an updated version of this finding at
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/alternatives-discovery.html

This version has been updated  based on feedback on www-tag as
well as TAG teleconf discussions.
We will be discussing this in an upcoming teleconference and hope
to finalize it following our upcoming F2F in October.

Note that this draft is officially dated September 15, 2006 ---
this versionw will hav ethe permanent URL
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/alternatives-discovery-20060915.html
--- note that the above "dated url" still needs to have its
member-only permission bit cleared --- I'm hoping that  our W3C
team contact will do that for us in the near future. You can read
the  current version in  the meantime at the canonical  URL given
at the top of this message

--
Best Regards,
--raman