Re: Short namespace URIs for W3C TRs available

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 09:29:35 -0400
To: "Steven Pemberton" <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Cc: "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>, Chairs@w3.org, www-tag@w3.org

Good point, Steven.  We'll call it a toss-up 8-)

And since you mention "#", I think the policy should definitely say
something about it as another possible trailing character, but again,
in the context of picking a standard so that names become consistent
and predictable (as much as possible).

I suppose I should at least propose a strawman, so here it is;

- SHOULD use a trailing "/"
- SHOULD NOT use a trailing "#"

Mark.