Re: minutes TAG 14 Nov for review: metadataInURI-31, namespaceDocument-8, xmlFunctions-34

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:17:12 -0500
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
Overall these look fine.  Not sure it's worth bothering to update the
minutes, but at the very end of the call Vincent mentioned the note [1] I
wrote on passwords in the clear (PIC).  What's important not to lose is
that I responded by making clear that in my absence next week, the TAG
need not hold up further work on PIC on my account.  If the rest of the
TAG finds the ideas in [1] helpful, fine.  If not, you can do nothing and
either proceed with other changes or publication as you see fit.  I wanted
to be sure you'd all heard that there's no need to wait on my account.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2006Nov/0089.html

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street