Re: New TAG issue: TagSoupIntegration-54

On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 21:34:54 +0100, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> wrote:
> OK, I see, for example...
>
> Tag Soup: appendChild() of a script that calls document.write()
> http://ln.hixie.ch/?start=1155195074&count=1
>
> Can you help me find one that shows IE exhibiting this
> non-tree behavior?

http://ln.hixie.ch/?start=1037910467&count=1 is probably the first and
clearest on this topic. A more recent one is
http://ln.hixie.ch/?start=1138169545&count=1

> Are there other good sources of tests for this sort of thing?

I assume http://software.hixie.ch/utilities/js/live-dom-viewer/ has been
used mostly to develop
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#parsing but I'm not
sure about that.

I know of some small testcases here and there that test something
specific, but to my knowledge there's no complete testsuite (or even
something nearing that or trying to be) yet for HTML parsing
interoperability.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>