Re: Topics for discussion at the June f2f

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 11:49:47 -0400
To: Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

Well, I'm still pounding away trying to get another draft together for end
of this week, but I'm certainly optimistic that we could have a very
fruitful discussion of metadataInURI-31 [1] at the F2F, unless the
schedule gets tight and we find the time better used for something else.
So, I'd recommend that we tentatively schedule and hour or two on that.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html?type=1#metadataInURI-31

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street