RE: G(RDDL)

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 18:39 +0000, Misha Wolf wrote:
[...]
> I'm not sure whether we are misunderstanding each other or whether
> I am misunderstanding the GRDDL document [1].  The document is very
> terse, and I may be missing some context.  Please clarify how one
> would construct a human-readable RDDL document containing links to
> GRDDL transform(s), among other resources.

OK, I'll try to dig out my RDDL/GRDDL stuff and make an example.

Meanwhile, this is supposed to be covered in a section of
a TAG finding in progress... oh... you already foud it[2].

Section 3.3 "Using GRDDL" doesn't answer your questions?
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/nsDocuments/#div.grddl

Then perhaps we do need another example.

>   Please also clarify
> what Nature/Purpose [2] one would use for the GRDDL link(s).

To give a link from a namespace to a transformation
for documents that use that namespace, GRDDL coins
this URI:
 http://www.w3.org/2003/g/data-view#namespaceTransformation

GRDDL also coins 2 other URIs that can be used as RDDL
purposes:
 http://www.w3.org/2003/g/data-view#transformation
 http://www.w3.org/2003/g/data-view#profileTransformation

> [1] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/nsDocuments/

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E