Re: XBL Namespace uses the data: scheme

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 23:02:38 +0200
To: www-tag@w3.org

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 22:25:48 +0200, <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> I suspect there may be some pre-W3C history to this, but the choice
> doesn't seem consistent with the TAG's emerging consensus that providing
> retrievable representations for namespaces is a good thing [2].  Anyone
> know more about this and/or have an opinion as to whether the TAG should
> comment on this draft?  Thanks.

Does that really matter for pre-CR drafts? The plan is to eventually move
to something like http://www.w3.org/2006/xbl as I understand it. Not sure
what the status is with respect to requesting a particular namespace URI.

If the TAG thinks it has comments besides this, imho, minor issue I
suppose they should raise them, yes.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>