RE: Draft Minutes of TAG Telcon of 27 June 2006

From: Misha Wolf <Misha.Wolf@reuters.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:08:40 +0100
To: noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com, www-tag@w3.org

Hi Noah,

> Draft minutes of today's TAG telcon have been posted at [1].  Thanks.
>
> Noah
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2006/06/27-minutes.html

Please can we change:

MW: We want people to be able to learn about each vocabulary, and each
term in each namespace.

to:

MW: We want people to be able to learn about each vocabulary, and each
term in each vocabulary.

In the discussion of construction rules, I mentioned that in addition
to the:
   prefixIRI & "#_" & suffix
approach, the IPTC is considering plain concatenation, using
prefixIRIs ending with "/" or "?" or "#_" [2].

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2006Jun/0112.html

Thanks,
Misha

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters Ltd.