Re: Minutes of TAG f2f meeting

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 09:02:32 -0400
To: noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com, Vincent Quint <Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

I wrote a minute ago:

> Looks like the Wed. minutes are linked in member space.

I just realized that the other minutes and agendas are in a part of URI
space to which I have write access.  So, I have:

* Moved the Wed F2F minutes to that public area, and changed the access
permissions to World
* Updated the agenda links to point to that new copy
* Taken the DRAFT indications out of all of the minutes, as I noticed that
most of them still carried that.

So, I think the minutes are all set now.

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street