Where to discuss versioning finding (was: Re: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/versioning)

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:34:06 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
Cc: "Bryan Rasmussen" <BRS@itst.dk>

Hmm. I thought that, due to the shared interest in versioning, I.e. among
the TAG, the XML Schema WG and others, we had agreed to use
public-xml-versioning@w3.org to discuss this draft finding, but I note
that the draft currently says:  "Please send comments on this finding to
the publicly archived TAG mailing list www-tag@w3.org (archive)."

Bryan has made and interesting post, and given the instructions in the
draft finding his sending it to www-tag@w3.org is appropriate.  Still, I'm
tempted to change the draft finding to point to
public-xml-versioning@w3.org and to follow up on Bryan's posting there.
Having the discussion of versioning split between two lists seems worse
than a consistent choice of either one, and I believe we've already
established public-xml-versioning@w3.org.  What say you, other TAG
members?

Thanks.

Noah Mendelsohn