Re: Draft of TAG position on use of unregistered media types in W3C Recommendations

Mark Baker writes:

> Looks good, Noah.

Thanks!

> Have you considered integrating it into the previous media type
> registration finding?

Thanks for reminding me of that.  It was published before my time on the
TAG, and I didn't make the association.  I think it fits well with chapter
1 [1] of that.  Let's see what others on the TAG think

Also, I found an embarrassing misspelling in my original draft:
"publicise" should of course be "publicize".

Thanks!

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2004/0430-mime#registration

Noah Mendelsohn