Re: Draft of TAG position on use of unregistered media types in W3C Recommendations

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 10:49:10 -0400
To: "Mark Baker" <distobj@acm.org>
Cc: mbaker@gmail.com, www-tag@w3.org
Mark Baker writes:

> Looks good, Noah.

Thanks!

> Have you considered integrating it into the previous media type
> registration finding?

Thanks for reminding me of that.  It was published before my time on the
TAG, and I didn't make the association.  I think it fits well with chapter
1 [1] of that.  Let's see what others on the TAG think

Also, I found an embarrassing misspelling in my original draft:
"publicise" should of course be "publicize".

Thanks!

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2004/0430-mime#registration

Noah Mendelsohn