RE: Versioning finding updated

David - good document. Something I have been looking into for a few days
now.

I wouldn't mind some guidance on a best practice way to define a version
namespace.

In development you may create many WSDL documents per day which may be
consumed by multiple clients.

To that end I added a development version which was appended to the end but
won't be in production.

So my practice identifies namespaces versions something like:

http://mydomain/appnamespace/servicename/V2_5_7324673246

I suspect the last development identifier could be auto-generated by tools
in the future, but I did find it restrictive to use only major minor before
I'd released anything.

Steven Livingstone

 <http://stevenr2.com/> http://stevenR2.com

  _____