RE: The URI of a RDDL "nature"

Hello Norm,

I'm just catching up on this thread...

> It is with this in mind that the TAG wonders if you'd be
> willing to establish new URIs with the pattern
> http://www.rddl.org/natures#<term>
> for the natures. I would suggest preserving, but deprecating,
> the natures listed above (so that there would be two natures for those
> resources) and simply dropping the rest.

Under this proposal, RDDL natures become a closed space under the
control of the maintainer/owner of rddl.org rather than an openly
extensible space where anyone could contribute a new nature. Is that
really what the TAG wants?

It strikes me that one would want the space of rddl natures to be openly
extensible so that one could say something like:

	:myNatureTerm a rddl:nature .

in order to declare term as a rddl nature. Once could of course the
dereference the nature term to find more (machine/human) readable
documentation about that nature (maybe in another namespace document
:-).

Cheers

Stuart