Re: Agenda of 10 January 2006 TAG teleconference

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 18:19 +0100, Vincent Quint wrote:
> All,
>
> Here is an agenda fot the next TAG teleconference:
>
>     http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2006/01/10-agenda.html
>
> (text version below)
>
> Comments welcome,
>
> Vincent.
>
>     W3C[1] | TAG[2] | Previous: 3 January 2006[3] | Next: 17 January 2006
>
> Agenda of 10 January 2006 TAG teleconference
>
>     Nearby: Teleconference details[4] - issues list[5] (handling new
>     issues[6]) - www-tag archive[7] - tag archive[8] - pending actions[9]
>
>        1. Administrative
>           Roll call -- Regrets: none
>           Chair: Vincent, Scribe: Dave
>           Propose next teleconference: 17 January 2006 (regrets from Tim,
>           Dan), appoint scribe: Ed?
>           Accept this agenda?
>           Approve minutes of last teleconference[10]
>           Keeping track of pending actions -- see message[11]
>
>        2. Issue namespaceDocument-8[12]
>           Continue discussion[13] from last week.
>           Current draft: Associating Resources with Namespaces[14]
>           Review of related actions

I'd like the related actions to be listed explicitly in the agenda.

As I've requested before, I'd like the agenda to include the chair's
estimate of the status of the action as of the agenda. If that's
not feasible, I guess I'll live, but I think it's pretty important.

PC
      * accepted on 7 Apr 2003

        Prepare finding to answer this issue, pointing to the RDDL Note.
        See comments from Paul regarding TB theses. Per 23 Feb 2004
        teleconf, modified into an action to produce a bulleted list of
        points.

 I propose to WITHDRAW this one.

TB
      * accepted on 15 Sep 2003

        Add "Hello World" example to next draft of RDDL Spec (i.e., to
        edited version of RDDL draft 4). See also Proposal for RDDL to
        RDF mapping from DC

 I propose to WITHDRAW this one.

TB
      * accepted on 15 Sep 2003

        Produce schemaware for RDDL spec once TAG has consensus on the
        syntax.

 I propose to WITHDRAW this one.

TB
      * accepted on 23 Feb 2004

        Continue working on draft and to get statement from Jonathan re:
        persistence at rddl.org

 Hmm... a persistence statement re rddl.org might be worth persuing...

TB
      * accepted on 23 Feb 2004

        Add pointer to previous syntax in the Note

 WIDTHDRAW

NW
      * accepted on 12 Jul 2005

        follow up on noah's message on ns name

 review/discuss: done or continue?

HT
      * accepted on 6 Sep 2005

        track progress of #int but 1974 in the XML Schema namespace
        document in the XML Schema WG

 review/discuss

DC
      * accepted on 22 Sep 2005

        ask for "default nature" to be changed to "implicit nature" in
        RDDL spec

 I haven't made any progress; hmm... maybe I will by tomorrow...

>        3. Issue mixedUIXMLNamespace-33[15]
>           The CDF WG has published a set of Last Call documents --
>           announcement[16]
>           Are these documents relevant to Issue mixedUIXMLNamespace-33?
>           Review of related actions

TBL
      * accepted on 21 Sep 2003

        Review CDF requirements and report back.

 I suspect TBL doesn't intend to do anything in addition to
 Noah's review and the resulting discussion. Mark this DONE or
 WITDHRAWN.

TBL
      * accepted on 21 Sep 2005

        review CDF requirements and report back

  Dup?

>        4. Issue xmlFunctions-34[17]
>           Draft preface[18] to a finding
>           Review of related actions

NW
      * accepted on 6 Dec 2005

        with help from HT, produce a draft finding on XML functions in
        January

 [18] seems to be progress on that action.

>        5. Update on some issues
>           Not much progress was made on the following issues recently. The
>           goal is to review them quickly and decide about their priority.
>              *  1. Issue DerivedResources-43[19]: last discussion[20] in
>                 Edinburgh
>              *  2. Issue mediaTypeManagement-45[21]: last update[22] in
>                 October 2005
>              *  3. Issue xml11Names-46[23]: last update[24] in October 2005
>              *  4. Issue standardizedFieldValues-51[25]: no progress since
>                 the announcement of the issue
>
>        6. Any other issue?

>     Vincent Quint for TAG
>     $Revision: 1.2 $ of $Date: 09-01-2006 - 18:15$ by $Author: vquint $

> [1] http://www.w3.org/
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
> [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2006/01/03-minutes.html
> [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
> [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html
> [6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.html
> [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
> [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
> [9] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/03/action-summary.html
> [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2006/01/03-minutes.html
> [11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2006Jan/0028.html
> [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html#namespaceDocument-8
> [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2006/01/03-minutes.html#item05
> [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/nsDocuments/
> [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html#mixedUIXMLNamespace-33
> [16] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2005OctDec/0064.html
> [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html#xmlFunctions-34
> [18] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2006Jan/0011.html
> [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html#DerivedResources-43
> [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/09/21-tagmem-minutes.html#item13
> [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html#mediaTypeManagement-45
> [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/10/04-minutes.html#item03
> [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html#xml11Names-46
> [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/10/04-minutes.html#item04
> [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html#standardizedFieldValues-51

> Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhône-Alpes
> INRIA                               ZIRST
> e-mail: Vincent.Quint@inria.fr      655 avenue de l'Europe
> Tel.: +33 4 76 61 53 62             Montbonnot
> Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex
>                                     France
D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E