Re: Agenda of 3 January 2006 TAG teleconference

On Monday 2006-01-02 16:20 +0100, Vincent Quint wrote:
>        4. Issue mixedUIXMLNamespace-33[16]
>           The CDF WG has published a set of Last Call documents --
>           announcement[17]
>           Are these documents relevant to Issue mixedUIXMLNamespace-33?

I think the answer to this question is no, since the current last call
documents deal only with combining documents by reference.  In other
words, they describe html:object and other existing ways to link
documents of different formats together without combining the markup
languages within a single document.

-David