Re: Agenda of 25 April 2006 TAG teleconference

From: Vincent Quint <Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:22:05 +0200
To: noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com
Cc: Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr, www-tag@w3.org

Fixed. When following the link from the agenda
you should now always get the html version.
Thanks for pointing this out, Noah.

Vincent.

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:42:39 -0400 noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com wrote:

> Vincent,
>
> It appears that the version of the draft "State Finding" linked from the
> agenda is an XML document in specref form, but with no associated
> stylesheet.  Firefox shows it as an XML tree.  Perhaps we should update
> the agenda and/or the referenced document?  Thanks.
>
> Noah
>
> --------------------------------------
> Noah Mendelsohn
> IBM Corporation
> One Rogers Street
> Cambridge, MA 02142
> 1-617-693-4036

Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhône-Alpes
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@inria.fr      655 avenue de l'Europe
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex
                                    France