Re: Updated State Finding

Dave, All,

There is a problem with the date of this document. It is dated 15 February 2006,
the same date as the previous version:

    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2006Feb/0076.html

This is confusing. In addition the links "This version" and "Latest version"
do not work and there is no link to the previous (initial) version.

To make discussion easier and to clearly separate the two versions,
I have made some copies and a few changes:

  - The initial version is copied to
       http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/state-20060215

  - The date of the new version was changed to 19 April 2006 and the links
    have been updated. The updated version is now at:
       http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/state-20060419
    and
       http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/state

  - This draft finding is linked from the finding page:
       http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/findings

I suggest we use the URIs http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/state* instead
of those to the mail archives.

Vincent.

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:08:57 -0700 "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com> wrote:

> I've gone through and done a rewrite of the State finding, based mostly
> on Ed's comments but including others..
>
> I'm trying again to get working with CVS, but no luck yet.  For now,
> it's at
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2006Apr/0014.html
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dave

Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhône-Alpes
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@inria.fr      655 avenue de l'Europe
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex
                                    France