IETF documents - action item from TAG meeting.

From: Rice, Ed (ProCurve) <ed.rice@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 13:55:37 -0700
To: <www-tag@w3.org>

One of the action items I took in the previous TAG meeting was to talk
with Leslie to see if the TAG should review some of the work done with
the IETF.

There are four items which we may want to look into further;

HMAC Digest Authentication;
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sayre-http-hmac-digest-00.txt

SASL in HTTP/1.1
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nystrom-http-sasl-12.txt>

Kerberos based HTTP Authentication in windows
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jaganathan-kerberos-http-01.t
xt>

Dix - Digital Identity Exchange
<https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dix>

Currently I'm diving into the dix documents and if the team is
interested would like to discuss further at the next TAG meeting.

-Ed