Re: Complete EPR example, as promised

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 10:06:59 -0500
To: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

Henry,

I understand the construction of the message in section 4, but in
section 5 you say;

"Using the toolkit and its wizard, I built a service which actually
implements the above WSDL, and if you send it the above message, i.e.
POST the SOAP message above to
http://localhost:8080/wsrf/services/StockQuotePort [...]"

Can I ask how you knew to POST it to that URI?  AFAICT, nothing in the
WS-Addressing specs prescribes that, which is the reason why I raised
endPointsRefs-47.  If I overlooked something, then perhaps the issue is
moot, but I think the fact that WS-A only provides a SOAP binding, and
not a SOAP/HTTP binding, reinforces my belief that there is a problem
here.

Cheers,

Mark.
--