Re: Agenda of 8 November 2005 TAG teleconference

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 16:47:43 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org
/ Vincent Quint <Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr> was heard to say:
| An agenda for the next TAG teleconference is available:
|
|     http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/11/08-agenda.html

Hmm. I thought my action on namespaceDocuments-8 was due for this week.
In any event, the best draft I'm going to have ready for tomorrow is
online at http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/nsDocuments/ (subject to weird
mirror issues wrt access control).

There are some unfinished bits at the end and there's editorial work
to do, but I think I've done enough to determine if I'm taking the
approach the TAG discussed in Edinburgh.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm