Possible regrets: (Re: Draft Agenda of 29 March 2005 TAG teleconference)

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 11:44:55 -0500
To: Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
Reiterating what I said and minuted on the call last week, I will probably
not be on the call on the 29th.

The worse news is that I have potential conflicts for an additional 3
weeks following the 29th.  These are a combination of meetings with new
management in my group , two large internal IBM meetings, a meeting that I
am hosting, and during the week of April 18, out of town vacation.  In
short, all are important and out of my control scheduling-wise.  I will do
my very best to cut out of or somehow reschedule some of these, but the
next 4 meetings are at risk.   With luck, I'll make at least two of the
four.   I do know for sure that I will be missing the meeting on the 12th.
  My sincere apologies;  I don't expect this to be typical of my Tag
involvement.

--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation