Re: Review of "Storing Data in Documents"

On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 14:50 +0000, Henry S. Thompson wrote:
> Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> writes:
>
> > On Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 1:04:38 PM, Henry wrote:
> >
> > HST> GRDDL as currently implemented supports this, and allows for the
> > HST> mapping to be stated on a per language basis via annotations in a
> > HST> (RDF/W3C XML) Schema document
> . . .
> > I can see from the spec how to do this on a per instance level. Could
> > you elaborate (or point to what I missed) on the per-language level?
>
> I should have given one more bit of information -- it's only the demo
> GRDDL _implementation_ [1] that takes this extra step -- see the
> second (RDF schema) and fourth (W3C XML Schema) examples there.

I have thought of it as implicit in the spec too, but it's clearly
too implicit. I hope to clarify soon...

There's a relevant section... in the editor's draft, at least...
  http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#ns-bind

The P3Q example is analagous to what I'm suggesting we should do
for SVG, Chris...

 From: Dominique Hazaël-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
 Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 11:45:30 +0100
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2004Feb/0002

I'm torn between explaining it just for Chris and fixing
the spec so it's clear enough for Chris and everybody else.
I'm having trouble with time management around this task.

> ht
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/grddl-xml-demo
D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E