Re: Draft minutes of 15 March 2005 Telcon

Thank you Robin.  Speaking for myself, I find these comments very helpful.
 I should point out for the record that your comments are based on the
draft minutes of our telcon, and the TAG itself has not had time to verify
that they are a suitably accurate record of what was said.  As scribe I
hope they are, but there is at leats a chance that some members will feel
they are being held accountable for things not actually said.  The
comments are useful in any case;  many thanks for your care in preparing
them.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street