Action Completed: announce SchemeProtocols-49

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:34:14 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org
A pending action is recorded for me that says:

"[NEW] ACTION: Noah to send announcment note to www-tag to announce SchemeProtocols-49
issue and gather feedback. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/03/08-tagmem-minutes.html#action03] -- announcement sent"

As noted in the text, the annoucement has indeed been sent, and I believe
the action is fulfulled.

Paul Cotton has reminded me that it's customary to announce new issues on
public-tag-announce@w3.org, and unless I hear real soon from someone
discouraging me, I will send that announcement as well.  Thank you.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142