Re: Draft minutes of 15 March 2005 Telcon

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 21:52:24 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org
I just found two bugs in the draft minutes from earlier.  One was  typo I
missed in David's last name.

The more troubling one results from what I suspect is a bug in the PERL
script.  The IRC log had a reference to Tim's email as:

"TB: I have just forwarded something from the ITU
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005Mar/0051.html)"

The PERL script included the closing (but not the openning!) paren in the
href, causing the link to be bogus.  I have hand edited a correction.  The
attached file fixes both bugs.  Sorry for not catching them earlier.

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street