W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > March 2005

RE: Draft Minutes of TAG Telcon, 8, Mar 2005

From: Rice, Ed (HP.com) <ed.rice@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 02:06:36 -0800
Message-ID: <7D6953BFA3975C44BD80BA89292FD60E01678478@cacexc08.americas.cpqcorp.net>
To: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Cc: <www-tag@w3.org>
Thank Noah,

 

I made the requested changes and have re-attached.

 

_Ed

 

 

________________________________

From: noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com [mailto:noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com] 
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 9:37 AM
To: Rice, Ed (HP.com)
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
Subject: Re: Draft Minutes of TAG Telcon, 8, Mar 2005

 


The draft minutes need at least two significant fixes, I think.  The
actions currently say: 

Summary of Action Items 
[NEW] ACTION: Noah to own draft skeleton of finding and send around for
comments. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/03/08-tagmem-minutes.html#action02] 
[NEW] ACTION: Noah to own draft skeleton of finding of
SchemesProtocols-48 and send around for comments. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/03/08-tagmem-minutes.html#action08] 
[NEW] ACTION: Noah to send announcment note to www-tag to announce issue
and gather feedback. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/03/08-tagmem-minutes.html#action03] 
[NEW] ACTION: Norm to clean up and distribute [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/03/08-tagmem-minutes.html#action01] 
[NEW] ACTION: Tim to provide a draft of new URI doc and ask the propose
policy around wwtag [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/03/08-tagmem-minutes.html#action04] 

Proposed fixes: 

1. The first of these is redundant with the 2nd and should be dropped.


2. I believe that my proposed correction of Tim's action is correct in
the running text of the minutes, but didn't make it into the above (I
vaguely recall that this can be a result of the mode in which you run
the script.)  Anyway, I think the more accurate rendering of Tim's
action is "Tim to provide a draft of namespace doc
(http://www.w3.org/1999/10/nsuri) and start discussion on www-tag".
In particular, the document to be drafted is about namespaces, not URIs'


I'd also note in passing that there are a number of spelling errors and
other typos that might be worth cleaning up if you're going back over
them anyway.   

FWIW:  my IRC nickname is correctly carried as noah_home, but readers
might find it less jarring if you just change them all to Noah.   I
usually set a nickname so people can track where I am, and I forgot in
this case that it tends to creep into the archival minutes.  Either way
is OK with me.

--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn 
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
1-617-693-4036
--------------------------------------







 

"Rice, Ed (HP.com)" <ed.rice@hp.com> 
Sent by: www-tag-request@w3.org 

03/11/2005 10:54 AM 

        
        To:        www-tag@w3.org 
        cc:        <www-tag@w3.org>, (bcc: Noah
Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IBM) 
        Subject:        Draft Minutes of TAG Telcon, 8, Mar 2005




Attached are the weekly teleconference minutes from 8 March 2005.

Please provide any feedback/comments.

Regards,
-Ed







Received on Monday, 14 March 2005 10:06:39 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:33 GMT