RE: Draft Agenda of 8 March 2005 TAG teleconference

From: Rice, Ed (HP.com) <ed.rice@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 07:24:07 -0800
To: <Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr>, <www-tag@w3.org>

Vincent,

If we have time, it would be great to have some further discussion on the educational materials.  For example, do we just send the email to the tag list, to the w3c full list or externally to universities etc.

Might also be good to talk about a high level timeline for getting this setup.

Is this a new issue?

-Ed